Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Rypan netted diamonds


Published in Step by step beads for Jan/Feb 2006. Maria has succeeded in making the classic netted necklace in one step instead of 3 although it still was a 5-day necklace project. I used size 11 beads and my friend Tami told me she tried it with larger beads and it wasn't a success. She also pointed out a mistake in the chart on the yellow section on the right side as the chart is not symmetrical as published although the actual picture of the necklace looks fine. She also is making it now in same size beads as I did but in different colors and I'm waiting to see it. This is a
great necklace which deserves to be made again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful necklace. I'm going to show it to my daughter. She is going to go nuts trying to make one like it.

Regards
Chris T.