Saturday, December 10, 2011
This was started a year ago. I made several changes. Yarn was Galway worsted which is warm so I changed the v neck to a round one without her collar. I added after thought pockets which were knitted to the inside bottom with the 3 needle bind off after unpicking one stitch to begin the pocket. I am wary of her instructions to change needle size to get the gauge as it doesn't work for me. The pattern is quite lovely but at one point I was sure I had made a serious mistake only turned out I was wr ong on that.
Design from Beadwork Oct 2011. I changed the bottom from 9 drops to 7 as forgot to buy 9. It's pretty easy and could make a nice bracelet with a small change. the new booklet from Bead a nd Button has a nice bracelet which looks like the bracelet adaptation I had in mind. And it has crystals. Have to make that one soon