Tuesday, May 26, 2009

RAW earrings with and without clips


I made these earrings twice once for me and the second time for my first customer! Only she has no holes in her ears and wears clips or clippsim as it's called here. So I went out and bought some and saw I needed to glue something to the ugly empty spot in the front of the clips. I bought some cheap plastic flatbacks, some glue appropriate for them and to my surprise something like a q-tip but instead of cotton it has wax and this just adheres to the bead and you can easily put it in place. In fact much easier than using what we call a pincetta. Sorry, my English is going here. It was recommended to me along with the glue by the saleslady.

1 comment:

Fireplace Repair Syracuse said...

First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this