Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Cheviot gardens


I finally finished it just n ot in time to wear now. It's a Kaffe Fassett in fairisle with Rowan dk cotton. I added pockets and changed the neckline but used the same colors. The pattern is Rowan knitting magazine #19.
I'm holding the line and not adding to my yarn stash. But my children are adding to my bead collection. Danny just came home from Capetown and surprised me with a bag of Tohu beads from Japan. Remember readers: train your kids right and you can be like me!
The red car is great, isn't it? my favorite color these days and my daughter has loaned it to me as she won't let me ride the buses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry X'Mas to you! So nice that your daughter lend you a red car!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Your childern are great, maybe I should start to 'train' mine :D)