Wednesday, October 25, 2006

back home


I had 2 months of vacation and then once home I got very busy with my projects so only now I'm ready to start blogging again. The first 3 weeks were spent for my second year at Missenden Abbey in England and I had two weeks of courses. Tambour beading and goldwork embroidery. Next year I'd like to continue with both teachers but I think she'll be teaching cabuchons instead of the tambour which is fine with me.

After that I had 3 weeks in Tiberias at a nice hotel spa which was also my second time. I'd love to return. Holiday Inn right next to the Tiberias spa facilities. Just gorgeous with the mountains all around.

I've completed several summer knitting projects which I will get up pretty soon and also got into my crewel embroidery and more beading.
The picture here shows two bracelets in peyote stitch using beads from Bo-Gal (Japanese beads) and two nice sets of earrings that dangle which I love.

No comments: